Warranty Terms & Conditions
This warranty cover SERVE Furniture products from materials and defects from manufacturing. SERVE Furniture reserves the right to void warranty if it is found that damage happens due to normal wear and tear, misuse of products or other factor unrelated to manufacturing or material fatigue and functional failure.
• This warranty is not valid for wear that has been caused by uncareful use, misuse, incorrect installation or storage, wrong cleaning methods, cuts, scratches, rusts, termites, impacts or accidents. This warranty is not applicable to display items sold, and products used for commercial purposes.
• The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation, installation, moving and re-installation in order to service the claim.
• If damage occurs for which SERVE Furniture cannot find the identical materials or within the time allotment for repairs or replacements, SERVE Furniture reserves the right to provide equivalent materials or parts for replacement.
• If SERVE Furniture has determined that your claim is covered under this warranty, SERVE Furniture will repair the defected parts with an appropriate solution or replacement without any refunds. SERVE Furniture reserves the right to replace only the defected part.
• If your products have been repaired or replaced, this warranty will not extend from the date of delivery.
• SERVE Furniture will examine the product and determine in its sole discretion whether your claim is covered under this warranty, SERVE Furniture reserves the final right to interpret the terms and conditions of warranty.
• The warranty is considered void if the purchased product is transferred from its original buyer to another person. In case the original receipt is lost, SERVE Furniture reserves the right to issue a replacement receipt.
• The warranty is effective only within the Kingdom of Thailand.
• The warranty does not cover minor variations or difference between picture of furniture from website, poster, brochure, catalogue or other images and the actual furniture.
Built-in & Kitchen Built-in & Loose Furniture & Soft Furnishing
Term and conditions of limited warranty
• Serve Furniture Built-in products warranty covers Built-in product line such as Built-in wardrobe, Walk-in Closet, Built-in Showcase, Built-in Bookshelf and Wall Decoration against manufacturing defects, and functional failure for the period of 1 year from the date of delivery.
• Serve Furniture Bedroom products warranty covers Bedroom product line such as Bed, wardrobe, Dressing table, Night table and Stool against manufacturing defects, and functional failure for the period of 1 year from the date of delivery.
• Serve Furniture Living Room products warranty covers Living Room product line such as Showcase, Sideboard, TV Cabinet, Bookshelf, Cabinet and Shoes Cabinet against manufacturing defects, and functional failure for the period of 1 year from the date of delivery.
• Serve Furniture Sofa, Sofa bed and Recliner products warranty is valid for 1 year from the date of delivery. The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in the following components only:
1. Level-adjusting mechanism malfunctions under normal use and normal conditions
2. Spring and Foam Cushion (Sagging cushions that exceeds 1.5 inches only)
• Serve Furniture Dining Room products warranty covers Dining Room product line such as Dining table, Dining chair and Coffee table against manufacturing defects, and functional failure for the period of 1 year from the date of delivery.
• Serve Furniture Kitchen Furniture products warranty covers Kitchen Furniture product line such as the Base units, Drawer units and Kitchen cabinets against manufacturing defects, and functional failure for the period of 1 year from the date of delivery. (Only the component parts of Hinges, Drawer Roller Rail and Anti-Jump Sliding Rail are covered under this warranty against materials defects and workmanship for the period of 2 years from the date of delivery.)
• The warranty does not cover material damages from normal wear and tear, scratches, discoloration, dull or fading color, rust, torn or worn, water splash, moisture, damages happened from termites, fungi, nature variations in texture and misuse of products.
• The warranty does not cover damages causing from electrical systems and water systems.
• The warranty does not cover damages of Kitchen tops and electrical supplies.
• The warranty does not apply to modified products and products that are out of standard designs of Serve Furniture.
• This warranty does not apply to the damages of floor, wall, or ceiling as the results of installation of Built-in products as well as areas that are risk of damaging from the installation.
• The warranty does not cover the bending of wood causing from weight overload more than its advised bearability below: